PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK new portal
Thread: EK new portal
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2017, 14:45
glofish

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The ROSTER page is really showing its true glory today.
It's like the dial up internet
Amen to that! But then again, look who's programming it .... we slowly go back to their stone age standard.

It should be a working tool for us. Agreed that it is a tool for all involved in operations, but the "other guys an gals" are in Dubai, have a somewhat high speed connection, a working telephone right next to them, normal working hours where any call will (or better: could) be answered on the spot. We however are dispersed all over the whole friggin planet, over multiple timezones, with jurassic internet connections, when the hard-costa-drinking-notsoworkforce is sound asleep.

WE NEED A FAST, RELIABLE AND EASILY READABLE PAGE!!!!!!!

Not that crammed bs looking like a silly US add with tons of fine-print and completely useless links that don't work anyway.

Apparently they got "good and bad" feedback. Where would any "good" come from? It's either as slow as a response from personaltravel, or it crashes when hitting any link. I definitely expect a new site NOT to constantly need clearing of all my browsers, histories and photos from all my exes before it deigns to work.

When they state that "much of what you raised is covered in the FAQ which we are updating regularly", this effectively means they put the answers and solutions on the very pages we have a hard time to access and constantly crash!!!!!
Wow!!

KISS just SPRING[S] to my mind