PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK new portal
Thread: EK new portal
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2017, 10:08
harry the cod

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Panther88

I'm sure many don't disagree with your comments, myself included. Surely then, our exposure to this constant disappointment is reason not to get stressed about something that is poorly designed or implemented. I know we need these forums to vent our frustration and rightly so but getting our knickers in a twist over something we can manage perfectly well without is pointless. We can manage without GABI. What we need and what we desire are two different things altogether.

As for the Company 'expectation', they can expect all they like. We went down that same path for several years with the famous 'timeline' until it was quietly removed due to 'non compliance'. The GABI system is no different. It's a tool to help us familiarise ourselves with operational issues....if we so wish. The report time has now been increased and is more than sufficient to conduct an efficient and relevant briefing without relying on briefing at home.

Unless you prefer to do the standard briefing of " Hi mate, looked at Gabi? Yes, you? Yes. Right, lets get a Costa!

Harry

Last edited by harry the cod; 16th Aug 2017 at 10:20.