PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Aug 2017, 07:05
Ela10

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by aspiringatco93
Hiya guys!

I've got my Stage 2 on 31st August and i'm super nervous! On that note, can anyone tell me - I was reading through the info and that section where it says if you fail you'll 'be invited to leave' how do they do this? Do they just call the successful people through and then if you're not called you just leave or?
I guess i'm just adding bait of extra pressure on myself by worrying about if that happens and being super embarrassed! (probably a stupid thought i know)

Thanks again guys!
Hopefully i'll see some of you soon!
Hi, When I did my stage 2 (end of last year) there were 10 of us in the room, they'd go off and mark the test and then come back and list who hadn't passed and those guys would go out with someone and presumably get some kind of feedback before leaving. It's a little brutal I guess, but it'd be hard to do it any other way. That may not be what you want to hear, sorry!

For the record, it's not embarrassing or humiliating failing during stage 2. Half my group failed after FEAST. The FEAST and DART tests are not really something you can train for, so you're either naturally fine with it or you're not. Do learn the document well though, that's the the one thing you can control! If you get through to stage 3 you'll be there for the whole day regardless.

Good luck