PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2017, 00:25
Nexsucks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I worked for the company for 2 years. It cost me money to work here

In this time Nexus do not bother to apply for a Resident Visa for me (this is illegal), I had a tax audit in my home country and no way to prove I was a resident in Saudi. Had to pay back a lot of money in taxes.

Company uses cheap local insurance plan designed for office workers. If you need medical assistance outside GCC you pay from your pocket and get reimbursed. I have lost at least $1,000. I could not lodge a claim because I don't have "resident permit". Nexus told me would take care of .They lost documents and took too long and then it was too late to claim. When I complained I was told "I should have done it myself.?!?!?"

My aircraft had 10 pilots leave in last 3 years. None of these pilots (including myself) resigned properly, everyone waits for salary and leaves. No point to resign properly as you will not get your benefits. This on its own tells you what you need to know about company

I have been told by manager of Flight Operations that crew are not allowed to make mistakes!!!! I also was reprimanded for questioning a flight plan for a safety reason.

It is not a safe company if crew are scared of mistakes and Captain is discouraged for questioning something for safety

Rotation never respected. So much pilot turnover it always changes. Company tries to make home SBY for Mx count as your off days.When I left I was owed 30 days by company that I was never getting back.

Salary sometimes on time, sometimes as late as 3 weeks.

Finally I got another job that wanted me to start immediately. I bought my own ticket and left when I get paid my salary. Normally I would never act like this to an employer but Nexus create a situation where I feel I have no choice.

As the final insult, I forgot to leave behind my company phone and ipad( $150 cheap Samsung old old Ipad that needs replacing) After my tax bill and insurance money I was not going to spend one cent to courier these items back.

Nexus send the police to my home in Europe.Police laughed when I explain the situation and I apologize for wasting their time. They told me to keep the items. I wonder if Freefly knows who sent them........