PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 4th Aug 2017, 18:47
MetalGear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Elena Ioana
I received the same email on Friday, the 28th and another email from CAE saying that my application is not complete. Can anybody explain if i have to send ATPL results from the academy or from the CAA? What kind of document is CPL result and MEIR result? Is it a scan of the skill test record? Why isn't the license enough?
I requested copies of my MEIR and CPL skill test result from my CAA and this was their reply. Seems fair to me.

"The Authority does not release such information for use in the manner requested. A Recruitment agency has no need to have sight as to how you obtained your qualification, only that you have attained same.

The process to attain a licence is prescribed by regulation and is designed to achieve a safe progression to a level of competency suitable for licence issue. Requesting sight of elements of the progression to licence issue is not appropriate and may put future trainees under undue and dangerous pressure if this becomes common practice.

The licence should be taken at face value as an indication that the holder has achieved the required standard for licence issue."