PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the BOM manipulating temperature records?
Old 3rd Aug 2017, 04:32
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by chuboy
You feeling okay binghi? Your posts are even less coherent than usual.

The BEST study represents everything a true skeptic should appreciate. You have really had to scrape the bottom of the barrel in an attempt to convince yourself the conclusions of their study are meaningless.

There are none so blind as those who cannot see!
Chuboy, I think you will find some posts i made in pprune way back when the BEST project first got started. The concept were good though it soon turned to mud when the first 'research' were put out to the media without any peer review. All well covered at WUWT: https://wattsupwiththat.com

I'm still waiting to see from RickNRoll how the BEST project actually relates to the corruption displayed by the Australian BOM. Were the BOM/CSIRO met records actually audited by the BEST project. If not, it is irelavent to this thread - perhaps a diversion of desperation..

The Australian BOM corruption has even got the attention of President Trumps main news source:

"...The BOM has now been shamed by media investigations into ordering a review of its procedures. But it has yet to provide an explanation as to why it made these “adjustments” in the first place.

These “adjustments” seem to go only one way. The BOM is perfectly happy to record and announce it whenever Australia’s temperatures hit record-breaking highs. But when the temperatures reach new lows it’s a different matter altogether.

For some strange reason that the BOM has been unable to explain, when temperatures go below a certain point it either deletes them as if they had never been – or it enters them into its records at higher temperature than the one actually recorded by its thermometers..."

Delingpole: Australia's Bureau of Meteorology Caught Erasing Record Low Temperatures