PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Aviation Saudi Arabia
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2017, 16:52
freefly_rulz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Flying_D
Rumour has it that Nexus flight operations are losing aircraft. The last one I heard of was a Gulfstream from Dubai. I think the crew went with the aircraft and haven't received their final pay. There are a group of flight attendants and pilots who have resigned and not been paid their last months salary or any end of service benefits. I also have heard of other contracts being lost. Sounds like there is no money! Given that Nexus is not doing what they are obligated to do I find it hard to believe that freefly_rulz is coming to their defence! Especially as they have resigned from a bad situation before. I guess it only counts if it is happening to you. Here's your post to jog your memory: http://www.pprune.org/african-aviati...ml#post4745037
Hi Flying_D.

Welcome to PPrune with your very first post! I also see you looked at my post history and jogging my memory was a great idea, thank you - I do indeed leave organizations which I do not believe in - Fedair was one of those at that time and I am still glad I left ( I believe they really picked up their game when they replaced certain managers).

Unluckily, and as stated before I don't discuss matters in public especially with people like you who hide behind first post nicknames with dubious intentions and want to use an old Gulfstream IV's being parked as example of a company "losing aircraft" - I have an open door policy and you are welcome to contact me should you require any clarity on matters (should you have such a right), or BEST still have the crew spreading these rumours contact me as I have not had a single call/message from a single person - they all have my personal and work mobile numbers and they know I am very reachable 7 days a week - it seems you don't have all your ducks in a row.
As for you - I can be reached via our switchboard number on the website, or you are welcome to send me your number and I'll gladly give you a call to hear what gripes you may have since it is clear you are not an ex-staff member.

As a matter of interest to the aviation community - we acquired the full management of a very nice medium sized jet last week, something which I am quite excited about and look forward to the four new pilots joining us. The Flight Operations Team is doing our absolute best to ensure world class standards and operating procedures and we work tirelessly to train our staff to these. A professional pilot is a safe pilot.

Cheers,