PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airservices Australia Psychometric Testing
Old 18th Jul 2017, 04:33
50 50

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by EagleEye85
That's terrible news! I thought my experience was bad. Is that even legal or is there some type of process you could try to fight for your chance of being placed on a future course?
There very well may be, but I have wasted enough of my time with these people. If this is the regard they have for people and their future then I think I will be better off elsewhere. Re applying would only invite a further waste of my valuable time. Good luck to those who prevailed. I have attached their heartfelt email for you perusal.

Re: Application – Air Traffic Controller Traineeship

Firstly, thank you for your application and sincere apologies for the delay in responding to you.

Airservices has undergone an operational transformation program which has delayed recruitment activities for all areas of the business.

As such, we wish to inform you as part of the transformation program, we have reduced the number of traineeships which has resulted in your application results being recalibrated against our key selection criteria.

Unfortunately on this occasion, you have been unsuccessful in your application.

We wish to acknowledge the calibre of applications received were assessed under our strict technical and competency criteria which meant that only a very small portion i.e. 3% of the candidate profile group were successful in their application.

We thank you for your time, effort and dedication in completing the online application, telephone interview, OPQ testing and attending the Assessment Centre.

We wish you every success with your future career endeavours and strongly encourage you to re-apply in the near future. We anticipate the next intake for the Traineeship Program will take place on or about late 2017.

Yours sincerely,

People Services
Airservices Australia Pty Ltd