PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair - 9
Thread: Ryanair - 9
View Single Post
Old 11th Jul 2017, 13:09
MDS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
After a recent LBA-AGP sector I observed:
  • Families who were split apart all boarded together via the front door, even if some were sat at the back, so they had to push through the aircraft and delay other PAX. Also a very long queue at the front door.
  • Two stag parties were a lot quieter than normal (not that I'm one to complain about that!) owing to the fact their party was split across the aircraft and not together.
  • Many people changing seats after boarding completed and swapping thereby delaying our already delayed departure. Crew powerless to do anything - what are they going to do - say no?
  • Sat next to a Spanish guy who was head of his family who had been split across the aircraft. One comment he kept repeating throughout the flight: no repetir - never again.

When I travel alone I only care that I don't get stuck in the middle seat. Now I don't even have to bother to pay - I'll just wait until the day of the flight to check in and ensure those are already assigned.

But hey, let's just pretend nothing has changed and customers are just cheap complaining b******s.
Ignore the evidence to the contrary, they're clearly getting so much better - the TripAdvisor thread proves how delighted people are with the latest customer service improvement.