PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 3rd Jul 2017, 22:58
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by o_rey28
Is there anybody here who has gone through with the BBVA loan product and are willing to share how long it took to sort once they received an acceptance letter?
It's a long process. It's not a high street loan but a commercial mortgage. I completed selection in early 2016, had acceptance on to the course in March. Mid march I applied to BBVA. The process completed with funds becoming available some time in late August.

I'd already started the course by this point but that was okay as I hadn't intended to use BBVA's loan funds until December. My payment schedule with L3 had a break of a few months between starting - with the exception of the deposit and 1st month payment - so I didn't need any funds from BBVA until the foundation fee became due in late December. Schedules are typically outlined when you get your place offer from CTC.

The sooner you start the process with BBVA the quicker it'll be. It's important to chase them up every so often too as they did drag their heels at best. There's many stakeholders involved including solicitors and the bank of any existing mortgage to whom can also get their own legal teams involved hence the complexity.

All the best with it if you choose that avenue!