PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Chinook - Still Hitting Back 3 (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2003, 23:28
ShyTorque

Avoid imitations

Location: Wandering the FIR and cyberspace often at highly unsociable times
Received 419 Likes on 221 Posts
You said:

"It is my belief, and that of many others, that there certainly was a matter of airmanship involved".

But there was inconclusive EVIDENCE, which is what is normally required.

I make no excuses for saying the following again - It is quite obvious that there are two "beliefs" involved here.

One "belief" is that it is acceptable to convict two deceased aircrew on inconclusive evidence because there is no other way of explaining the accident.

The other "belief" is that it is NOT acceptable.

You pinned your colours to the mast some time ago, and repeatedly come back to this webpage to bang on about it. But you say you do not want to pin the blame?

Sorry, that just doesn't fit.

The official verdict of the MOD IS that the pilots WERE grossly negligent, so why do you feel you have to keep trying to persuade others that this is the correct case? You seem to be on a crusade to get us to drop the matter.....for reasons which I find difficult to understand. That is the reason I suspect you might not be quite who you claim to be.

Again, at least for the third time of asking. How do you KNOW what the crew were thinking? You do not KNOW, no-one knows, and no-one can ever know what they were thinking. Your repetition of this, quite frankly, is ridiculous.