PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hong Kong Airlines (HKA)
View Single Post
Old 16th Jun 2017, 13:55
jetjockey696

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
My CIs informed me it was a very full house on thursday.. they included schooling 5yr to 18yr HONG KONG SCHOOLING ONLY. $4000HKD or total school fee whichever the lower. with roster packaging other stuff same same. more widebodies are coming etc. same old spin. My CI. said that the DFO was mumbling when someone ask about ID/Interline travel, virtually none existent if you live outside asia. if you are from america or europe..expect to buy your own ticket home. There ID90/50 etc are only for CATTLE CLASS.. you need to pay for the upgrade to business...doesnt matter what Rank you hold.

- 2 day sick leave per month
- HOusing allowance, mobile phone bills, internet, massages with happy ending, mistress etc
. is the MBA(G) money. its your money. do as you please.
- 30 nights hotel accommodation for reporting pilots
- maximum subsidy of HK$34,500 for relocation expenses of household effects
- maximum of x4 one-way economy class air tickets to HK for employee/dependents ONLY WITH HONG KONG AIRLINES NETWORK
- Medical Insurance for employee and eligible dependents holding a dependents visa and residing in Hong Kong
- Group Life & Personal Accident Insurance of US$80,000 coverage for employees
- Employee's compensation insurance
- Mandatory Provident Fund Scheme

Option A
8 non-consecutive days off / month + 28 days of annual leave, including statutory holidays

Option B
2 blocks / month
1st block: 4 block days off
2nd block: 2 block days off + 2 annual leaves

Option C
8 block days off + 2 annual leave / month

SALARY.. is shown below. ALL PRICES are BEFORE TAX!! tax is 15-17% (I would use 17% tax to avoid surprises and disappointments) 1st april to next your march 31st. spend you money wisely dont forget to pay the Taxman..after a year.

Last edited by jetjockey696; 16th Jun 2017 at 14:20.