PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 15th Jun 2017, 00:25
FlyYorkshire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Questions regarding CTC route!

Hi guys,

I'm new to the forum but have been following some threads regarding Genertation easyJet! I applied last week through the CTC course and heard back today that I've made it to the selection days, I just have a few questions!

1) I've read the forums and information on the website surrounding the cost of the course and loans but from what I've read I understand this may be paid by easyJet, is this only highly talented candidates or is this something everyone receives? Just some general more in depth information then is available on the website would be useful!

2) My email states specifically that I've made it onto 'easyJet route 3 selection', does this mean I've already been given this route or could I be assigned a different one should I be successful?

3) Finally, does anyone have an idea of the chances of success in interview (i.e. How many people make it onto the course)? With the high cost of the selection day and with myself being only 18, it is a large cost to me and I just wondered what the chances of success are if we have any indication at all!

I know these questions are quite basic so forgive me if I've repeated anything already mentioned! Good luck to everyone applying this year!