PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 30th May 2017, 21:06
caity

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by lakupipu
Congratulations! Could you do me a favour and tell me both the day of your Stage 3 and when you got the news that you passed? Thank you.
My stage 3 was Monday 15th May, and I found out that Friday on the 19th. But they do say in that it could be up to 30 days or something before you hear back, so if you had an assessment on a Monday and didn't hear by the end of the week I wouldn't worry. I would imagine you almost always hear back within a week or two, it probably depends how busy they've been and how many were at an assessment.

If you were still interested about next steps, I'm in the middle of sending off all of these medical / security forms and waiting for further instructions, like getting a date booked for the medical. It can take a while for it to all get processed, I think they say to give yourself at least a couple of months in between finding out you've passed stage 3 and starting the next training course to make sure your medical and security clearance all goes through. All of the information about the requirements for passing a Class 3 medical is available on the CAA website so you can get an idea if you'll have any potential issues, and as long as you don't have a large gap on your CV the security should be straightforward.

Hope some of that helps, and good luck with Stage 3!