PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA delays at LHR - Computer issue
View Single Post
Old 29th May 2017, 11:02
A320ECAM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heathrow Harry, I thank you for making this thread.

BA has been on the decline for many a year now. Willie Walsh was an awful CEO and everyone truly believed that it couldn't have gotten any worse, but low and behold, the hi-viz wearing Alex Cruz arrived and somehow Willie Walsh stepped into IAG!!

The aviation industry (like many other industries recently, such as retail and IT) is filled with so much competition from low-cost that these major carriers have to remember that service can beat cost. However, BA seems to have forgotten that because their service is rubbish and that's why they're losing out to the LCCs!

Maybe if Alex Cruz auctioned off his hi-vis jacket then that may pay for all of the upcoming compensation/reimbursement claims!!!

And boys and girls, when I first read about this story and how LHR and LGW were full to the brim of people, I honestly believed that it could have been a planned cyber attack by a well known terrorist organisation so that they could rock up to the airports with suicide bombs/guns and have literally thousands of people! But luckily this was not the case and hopefully security at these airports have been stepped up to bear in mind the mass crowds! But knowing our government and (lack of) intelligent services, they probably never thought of that just like they never thought a "British" Libyan with terrorist links to family members who recently visited Libya and Iraq could never carry out a terrorist attack!!!! /rantover.