PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 26th May 2017, 11:18
Kirsteneg

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by caity
I passed! Got the news last Friday, super excited. I haven't had the terms & conditions through yet so not 100% sure of the start date, but the woman I spoke to on the phone was saying there's still spaces on the end of July course (which I'm assuming starts on the 24th from other posts), so I might be with those guys.

For anyone wanting advice about stage 3 there's not much to say apart from be yourself (cliché I know), revise as much as you can from the booklet they give you, and maybe do a little extra research about NATS and air traffic control. I think I went a bit OTT learning all about ILS plates and things but it can't hurt to show you're keen! In terms of the computer test I think it's best to just go in there and give it your best shot without trying to prepare for it like the others, I think they purposefully don't publish much information about it to see how you get on, and I'm not going to divulge here. Hope that helps anyone with an assessment coming up!

If any of the peeps on the end of July course want to get in contact give me a shout - as soon as I know the start date for certain I'm going to start looking for accommodation and I'd really like to live with others doing the same thing!

Sorry for the essay, good luck to anyone still progressing through the assessments and hope it's good news, I know it's made my year!
Congrats! Bet you're well chuffed. Hopefully you'll get on the July course. I have my stage 3 in less than 2 weeks, and I think I'm probably going a bit OTT on learning technical stuff, so your advice has helped, thanks!