PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Monday..190 CX management jobs are to go immediately
Old 22nd May 2017, 03:08
The Visionary

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's a shock and awe campaign and I am afraid we will be next. They will attack our COS, housing, benefits, etc...If you fight, and we all must fight together or leave together, then you will be terminated I believe. Now some may see this as alarmist but it's what they do.

I give the airline two years and it will fold. The announcement today about the freighter operation, means they will be selling it off shortly. Europe freighter flying will be going in 2018 which means more bases will shut. Housing will go and you can come to HKG on the new package or be made redundant. It will solve their crewing problems. Old timers will be given a leave package. The airline will be filled with rather inexperienced people and then the accident will happen and game over. We are getting closer every fleet news letter.

The other thing is our passengers will loose faith and trust in the airline. Watching Bloomberg now and the news does not come over well. Watch the Friday newsletters for how bad our load factor goes. Then it will be "We need to do more"!

Folks, I hate to say this but it's OVER! Grab that life boat and get off Titanic!

FU RH