PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cream pie
Thread: Cream pie
View Single Post
Old 10th May 2017, 10:52
V-Jet

Received 59 Likes on 29 Posts
.Good on you mate.
Ever considered that if it weren't for pooftas, you probably wouldn't have a computer to type on.
And hey, as a result you might have even been speaking German now - or Japanese...
Question for you - how did those pooftas get here in the first place? I put it to you that there were ALL members of the sinful sexes involved. And for that, I wholeheartedly blame the parents for the whole Jq/RedQ/Qf fiasco. Turing was a genius, but he certainly didn't invent Foxconn or discover Shenzhen and tragically no one until much later understood his genius. Jobs/Gates etc were not of the 'boy/TG/L/Beast/Priest' variety and they DID put keyboards in everyone's hands, so that's probably drawing too long a bow.

The guy is a d**k, but far more so because he didn't pie the tool when he was conducting grandstanding operations during his epiphany 'let's shut the place down' speech.

Joyce is a vindictive jealous little man who harbours grudges and doesn't like looking like a fool - which is why he sacks anyone who does disagree with him. A mate told me it was on CNN in the US. He won't take this lying down and it will have shaken him.

Last edited by V-Jet; 10th May 2017 at 11:09.