PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BBVA Stop Funding Pilot Loans
View Single Post
Old 8th May 2017, 10:23
spaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Not sure if you are trolling us, I think you can achieve those savings if you're living with you parents and they are kind enough to let you off the hook, otherwise I'm not so sure.
No I was not living with my parents, the apartment was located in Conniburrow Blv (I´m not from UK), about 120£, yes I had some meet, but was not the base of my diet, and I weight 90kg,

om your story you said you stayed for 3 years, this tells me it was a number of years ago
Yes you are right it was from 2013 to Dec 2015, but also the minumum wage has grown a litle bit, and I´ve worked all I was able to, included overnight shifts, weekends, bank holidays, to save even each extra penny.

I assume you never visited home once, bought anyone a Christmas or birthday present, didn't travel anywhere beyond work and home, or never once went out for a meal with a friend or colleague? Kudos if you are that disciplined.
No visit to home, I´ve asked parents to visit me instead. For Christmas I´ve bought a Bottle of Rum, and Toblerone (my first Christmas) and a subscription to Aviation Exam for the ATPL, as soon as I progressed and moved to better jobs, then everything changed.

I don´t want to indoctrinate anyone, and everyone is free to do whatever they want, but what I wanted to point is it can be done without loans, and without mum/dad behind.