PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BBVA Stop Funding Pilot Loans
View Single Post
Old 7th May 2017, 09:33
spaflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rupert369, totally wrong and disagree with you.

Even in UKwith minimum salary of 6 pounds per hour a single person can make around 1000 pounds per month net (at least), and after paying your cost of life, it left you with 600 pounds per month, allowing you to save 7200 per year, and thatīs on the minimum wage! if you start working with 18 years, at the age of 30, you are mentioning, and supposed you didnīt progress anyhow in your life you will have close to 87K pounds.

However, in my case as IT engineer, I was doing way much more than this, and my salary in Milton Keynes was around 2500 pounds per month net, allowing me to safe around 1500 pounds per month (and before you ask: hey but you mention you can live with 400 and now you are expending 1000? yes you are right, instead of sharing an apartment had my own, and keep going out with friends time by time, however I didnīt on the past!).

And I can tell you more examples, of people who progressed in multiple fields, even startin in a supermarket, after a year or two you are promoted to team manager, supervisor, etc...

So itīs totally feasable to have the money even before 25 years old, and at the same time, study a degree, or anything else, but the problem is that some of the youngster wanted to have it now.

And also thereīs no need to expend 100K on a pilot license, only if you go for CTC/OAA/FTE, if you do it modular, or even integrated in some other places, you can get your license for 60-80K? and even less if you go through US and then an EASA conversion.