PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas QCCA - Wannabes & Recruitment II
View Single Post
Old 30th Apr 2017, 03:24
crewflyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by skyhigh_7
Congratulations to those starting Ground School in Sydney soon!

I am still patiently waiting for my background and security check to be completed after applying in May 2016. Lets hope all those still waiting receive some exciting news soon!

Good luck to those who have just applied for the recent intake. For the video interviews I just suggest having some examples ready from current/previous employers to explain how you have dealt with certain situations, showcasing your ability and how you will be an asset to Qantas. I had some notes next to me, and did a few practice questions first as it was a bit strange at first talking to myself and seeing my reflection on the screen! Good luck!

I was just wondering if anyone knew where the crew will be based for the new Perth to London route? If that was something crew in Syd/Mel would have a shot at? Or whether it will be London crew operating.
Nothing has been released about who is crewing or where the crew will be based for the 787s as yet. Longhaul EBA is under negotiations at the moment, so once it gets released it should have more details about it.