PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2017, 21:44
gbotley

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
@sarah98

Apologies if I wasn't clear enough, but CTC Aviation opened their very first application window or at least announced it in June 2016. Oxford didn't do the same until October 2016. That's four months out. With CTC Aviation having closed the scheme a few months ago I would consider it opening again as the second application window for the scheme... i.e. it's second run. I'm speculating here, but I very much doubt that CTC Aviation would have the names of previous OAA applicants without the airlines involvement in the process somewhere. So, if you'd previously applied to OAA and try to apply to CTC Aviation this year then I imagine CTC Aviation would have your name on a list.

In respect of OAA, I imagine it incredibly likely that when Oxford eventually close/re-open the scheme that the particulars will change to match in the sense that previous CTC Aviation applicants can't then re-apply at Oxford either. It'll be as simple as that. Generation easyJet appears to be easyJet taking more control over their program than the former MPLs. It seemed like a very managed launch across the various training organisations last year and, given the cost for a selection event, I can't imagine it being the schools putting these restrictions in place themselves.