PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - General Election 2017
View Single Post
Old 28th Apr 2017, 08:55
Arclite01

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If JC really believes that he would never use the Nuclear option then it makes sense for him not to have it. However if he is happy never to use it whatever the situation he finds himself in, one has to question his judgement in terms of what he'd accept.

I'm sure that seeing people starved to death, mutilated, murdered, buildings destroyed, artifacts smashed, centuries of culture wiped off the map, and ultimately his own family and then himself burned alive or hung from the nearest telegraph pole just because of their religious or personal views are not those of 'A.N.Other' party might change his view. By then it'll be too late of course.............

The naivety of the man astounds me (and I think many others). And is probably a hugely contributory reason as to why he'll never be elected. And if his view is genuinely the view of the rest of the Labour probably the same reason that they are currently seen as widely unelectable in many areas (both geographical and political).

The Labour Party can be electable - Tony Blair proved it. But not in it's current form.

IMHO

Arc