PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Eurowings Europe F/O
View Single Post
Old 22nd Apr 2017, 10:00
Inverted21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That test was not in the GU(Basic Testing). The tests we had were quite straight forward to what the preparation file said.

ENS - a bit harder, but similar to the CBT

KRN - questions were given by headphone, a bit easier than CBT, but see last post

OWT - a bit harder, but similar to the CBT (we had it just after lunch

RAG - was NOT asked but train it just in case. It's not that hard and a good training

RMS - Same as CBT

ROT - Easier than CBT, but the speed will become progressively a bit faster than CBT. Due to the progressive speed, starting slower than level 1 in the CBT you will have the first 10 (always) correct.

SKT - Same as CBT, but a different color blue. (for me it worked out to whisper the question continuesly from top to bottom eg. RED RIGHT, RED RIGHT, RED RIGHT. And then you whisper out loud the next triangle. Repeat the first word (RED LEFT) press top, repeat the second word (BLUE RIGHT) press bottom, another word (YELLOW UP) press right).

VLR - Way faster than CBT, also the lines drawn are much longer which makes it harder. For me it worked out to stare at the screen instead of watching the actual line, and look which turn it makes by your perephrial view.

VMC - this one is killing. New symbols and more symbols. Try to do the first series as good as possible. In the last ones I was like, YES, NO, YES, YES, NO, COULD BE, I THINK I SAW A BLACK ONE BEFORE, NEVER SAW THIS SYMBOL, LETS CLICK NO FOR A COUPLE OF TIMES, NOW A YES FOR A CHANGE...

FWT - Random database. Be lucky or be ..... without kissing.

PSYCHO -

CRM - See last post.

MIC - They keep that for last. All tired with "square eyes", slightly irritated and sad about what you think you scored on the other tests, aaand BAMM!!! I had no skytest or something like that. But I heared from other guys that you can train this type of test with that program. You get a 45min. training and a 15min. examination. It feels like flying in a heavy CB.

So that is about it. Prepare to be a zombie the night after the test. Something with the F in I AM SAFE