PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 15 injured in ‘serious’ stall alert incident on Qantas flight
Old 18th Apr 2017, 01:57
  #77 (permalink)  
Ushuaia
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia
Posts: 141
Having heard the FACTS now, as related by the CAPTAIN of the aircraft, I can confirm that 95% of what gets written on PPRuNe is complete tripe! 5% excellent, but I'm sorry, the other 95% need a reality check.

Stick pusher on a B747..... for heaven's sake....
Ushuaia is offline