PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 17th Apr 2017, 01:58
davidd87

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by U04elw2
"Sent an email to NATS asking them to clarify if/when I could re-apply as I've heard stories of current ATC's failing and then trying again a year, two years later and passing.

The answer was below:We are afraid that the role is a one time application only and therefore you will not be able to take the test again or reapply.

Shame if that is the case as I was hoping to retake in the future."

Geo90 my friend in ATC was shocked when I told him this too as it used to be a 24 month wait then you could reapply. He says they change the goalposts a lot but he was going to check up and make sure this wasn't a mix up
Hi, first time poster but have been lurking for a while

I'm wondering if anyone can provide clarification on the emboldened statement above? I know that this is what the FAQs on NATS website say but
also that this hasn't been the case in the past.

I'm asking as I failed my stage 1 test last week under fairly incredible and unpredictable circumstances, and whilst I'm not looking for sympathy for that and fully appreciate the need for NATS to be strict when filtering through applications, I'm devastated that perhaps my only opportunity to go through this process could have been stunted by something beyond my control.