PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cargolux details requested!
View Single Post
Old 13th Apr 2017, 23:34
Cliff Secord

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by final06
How nice for you.

Ha ha made me laugh, fair play. I'll admit does read like that.

Originally Posted by final06

By the nonsense you are writing it is pretty obvious that you are not flying for CLX and thus don't understand the complexity of our operation.

Why do you (and a few others) try to put us in the "old man bad attitude bad crm" corner when we point out some very valid points?

Bad attitude is more often a problem on the RHS.

Some of the 200 hr wonderkids now got 2000 hrs and they are still convinced they are special and gods' gift to aviation.

Instead of behaving like real men they behave like pussies.

They show all symptons of modern society kids raised by overprotecting parents and are sometimes not even able to take a simple roster change without crying.

Or they follow the order of their girlfriend and report sick when their roster plans them to fly to some "not so nice" destination.

The list is quite long actually.
P.
2000 hours = pussies? That's probably got more to do with character than flying hours.

I'm not crap talking you chief. You have my sympathy re terms. Pilots should stick together and support each other, but this is an open forum and anyone is welcome to debate. Someone crap talking a new hire over experience is bad form and attracts a challenge on a public forum. Useless unions and business practice getting away with murder is what's doing our industry in.