PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BIRMINGHAM - 6
Thread: BIRMINGHAM - 6
View Single Post
Old 7th Apr 2017, 10:33
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tubby linton

Just to confirm what Flying Wild stated there was a one-off charter to Venice and this was definitely an older aircraft but the rest have been new.

33 ILS - Nothing heard other than silence

Eurowings

Hamburg Ends 11 June per most booking engines and e-mails have gone out for later dates that the routing is via Dusseldorf. Can't say that this was a surprise. Possibly one for flybe to revisit but I would say that Ryanair would be a good fit

Monarch

After yesterdays press release, GIB, Innsbruck, Grenoble from last winter remain not bookable. Stockholm, Valencia, Venice and Naples are not showing after summer but Madrid, Mahon and Paphos return late March which is earlier than this year. Increases to Alicante and Las Palmas all winter, Malaga is daily all March. It does say further adjustments to come.

Cityjet

The SSJ now extends into June on SN2037/8. The RJ85 is to appear on the KLM Amsterdam but I have yet to find which flights. Major disappointment as I class that as a major downgrade compared to the scheduled 175/190/73G/73H/73j.

Swiss

Talk about Heinz! FRom various booking engines this summer shows, Helvetic 190's, F100's Swiss A320's 319's, Swiss European RJ100, BCS1's Edelwiss A320's and now even an Austrian Arrows DH8D (2 Sundays in May then a couple in June).

Last edited by OltonPete; 7th Apr 2017 at 10:35. Reason: added text