PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Finally a commuting roster on the 777!
View Single Post
Old 4th Apr 2017, 17:05
luvly jubbly

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by felixthecat
Who are the pilots who fly the Emirates branded 747F working for? They are on full time contracts, I wonder what their terms are. 9.6 days per month isn't exactly stellar, even Norwegian are offering 12 off a month on a full pay package. Basically the difference is that you get the days off together, but with a probable huge difference in terms.

The devil is in the detail but all I can see is similar working days away but now grouped into large chunks (think 418 several times a month) Yes flight hours 'may' be less but time away from home will in total be very similar but for less money and less allowances.

The 747F contracts are terminated.

Where does this 9.6 days off per month come from? There will have to be the usual legal days off in the 28 days on roster as well. Of course, some could be days off downroute.

There would just be a gap of 13 days before the next 28 day rostering period starts.

I have worked a 2 months on, 1 month off roster before, which equates to this one.

As was mentioned above, I wouldn't expect tickets included as it does not say commuting roster.
Where you are on your 13 days off roster would be subject to the usual rules I suppose.