PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 3rd Apr 2017, 00:17
Ramboskyhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FR1707

Hey guys,
I received the PASS email on the 27th of March and I'm going to start on the TR course FR1707 in East Midlands

I won't describe my interview and sim session, because I don't want to be misinterpreted or give your mind the opportunity to be biased
to take it to easy or too hard.
What can You say of a day in the Ryanair assessment building ? Everything was so relaxed and everyone really kind!
The questions to be expected are the same that you can find around the web, nothing more, nothing less...
Same thing for the sim session, look at 2/3 scenarios and give it your best shot, they will not try to trick you, which does not mean you won't get any problem...

For my preparation I used:
-PPrune
-ATPL books (Technical)
-Skyinstructor (Technical)
-The complete airline pilot interview work book (HR)

and then practice practice practice... write down your ideas and try ask yourself, WHY? WHY? WHY?
Be true, there is no need to boost them... they already have a big ego... and more than 11500 people working for them!

At last I would like to congratulate with those who didn't pass the assessment, for I am no better than them. You did a good job to get everything ready for the big day,
keep it up and the success will come!