PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Apr 2017, 13:21
MacLaren1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's very curious that this thread, which is of very litlle interest to private pilots and contains nothing new, continues to ramble on. What is its purpose other than to make most of the small number of those who make frequent posts make themselves appear foolish and anti female pilots?
I am a private pilot, I haven't made frequent posts, and I certainly am not anti female pilots (having been mentored by, among others, the wonderful Mary Meagher).

But I did watch the initial TV documentary and (like millions of others) believed that what I was seeing was true.

I (like millions of others) later discovered I had been conned.

And when the perpetrator of this deception continues digging herself into a hole by blatantly standing in front of misleading charts, making false statements on video, then driving straight into a stationary helicopter, while simultaneously claiming to be the victim of sloppy journalism, then yes, I am understandably incensed.

So, in short, this thread is totally justified and it is right that the same torch which has been shone on her activities to date is similarly shone on any future venture.

If she claims to do something, let her do it; if she deceives, let her suffer the consequences.

Last edited by MacLaren1; 2nd Apr 2017 at 16:51.