PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The CTC Wings (Cadets) Thread - Part 2.
View Single Post
Old 31st Mar 2017, 08:18
Airone2977

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1) Are the technical tests the same as for Virgin's MPL and CTC's whitetail selection process for easyjet?
YES
2) If succesful at the first and second day but not meeting easyjet's criteria (or simply not beating all other candidiates) would you still be eligable for the whitetail route with CTC?
Yes and no, depends on your performance, might be eligeable for the whitetail.
3) What if you are succesful at the first stage (technical) but not second day, would you have to start from scratch and have to go through all stages (technical and non-technical) for the CTC white tail route? If so you'd have to wait 3 more months I would assume?
The selection process for each programs are tailored differently and aren't linked to each other. In some rare cases, you were able to transfer technical test result so you didn't have to re-sit some of the test, very uncanny I was one of the few who ware allowed to do that, from route 4 AQC to ATP AQC, but don't take it for grounded.

I had been unsuccesful in the PILAPT during my Virgin MPL selection day in January, had been planning to go through the whitetail process with CTC when I was informed about getting to easyjet's selection day(s) out of the blue (having applied in late 2016)so am trying to get an idea what would be most suited to me. I cannot afford to fail again and am pretty confident (with sufficent preperation) I could pass CTC's selection process in April/May but with easyjet's selection day/process being quite different to Virgin's/CTC's whitetail route I am unsure about how to proceed to one way or another end up on an ATPL course in the near future.
As a said before, no link between those programs, you can fail EZY and Virgin and still be able to apply for the whitetail, do not hesitate to ask CTC