PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - C172 Still In Production After 60 Years.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Mar 2017, 22:13
rutan around

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First of all you didn't answer the question. Let me remind you.
Perhaps A Squared might explain to us unedumacated Aussies how the millions of unemployed, under employed and over employed but still not being paid a living wage might go about obtaining that insurance. Remind us of what your minimum wage is ......if your keyboard numbers go that low.
To keep the moderators happy US policy does effect me. The price of parts for my cessna have gone through the roof.

WHy are you so worried about what goes on in a country in which you don't live, and whose internal politics don't affect you?
ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME????????

If you have an ounce of common decency in your body or empathy for fellow human beings your heart must cry out at some of the sights in the US. On my first visit to Chicago I saw beggars on every second corner. There were all sorts , women with kids , people down on their luck but predominately returned soldiers probably wondering why they gave their all to a country that treats them so woefully on their return.

I talked to people whose wages were well below a living wage every week of the year. Suddenly a random alcohol breath test seems a small price to pay in exchange for a decent wage.

WHy are you so worried about what goes on in a country in which you don't live, and whose internal politics don't affect you?
Again are you effing kidding???? The US is the most aggressive country in the world with more than double the military might of any other country yet your new Dear Leader wants to increase arms spending while his people starve. This effects me because it encourages our weak minded leaders ... er.... I mean opinion poll followers ... to buy billions of $s more weapons while our power and water systems slowly collapse. It also effects me as your Dear Leader strives to trash the world's environment and take everyone down with him.