PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - AAIB investigation to Hawker Hunter T7 G-BXFI 22 August 2015
Old 5th Mar 2017, 19:08
Chronus

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talk of traffic lights, what utter rubbish ! If any sort of warning lights are to be considered, then consider this. Are gates for aerobatics not a form of stop /go junction. Anyone with even a an hour or two of aerobatics training would have known the purpose of escape gates. In the sense of traffic lights he just jumped the red. Look at the photo posted by Dave Reid. See the traffic lights, look at the inferno, it is 980 degrees c in there. Dante comes nowhere near it. For all those poor souls engulfed in it,it is like napalm. Death descended out of a clear blue sky to claim them in the most horrific way. What sort of an error was it. I`d have thought most of those who lost their dear ones would consider it was gross. Is this a case involving the public interest, I`d say yes it is. The pilot has lost his memory of the event. How could any normal human being live with such a memory. Denial is the only way I`d have thought. Before anyone jumps down my throat, I`d add I do not known the victims or their families. My sympathies remain with them. Sika hulmuta talks about silver "tongued silks" and "just culture" and hopes it will not become a legal lynching. Why, because we need to learn. What have we learned from this one. Simply this, some bloke goofed, big time. So my response to Sika is go tell that to the marines.