PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Retention Review
View Single Post
Old 25th Feb 2017, 21:22
Rotate too late

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Personally, when I started the training, I would of flown for free. Just to be in an aircraft was an absolute pleasure and privilege (still is). But, it is a job after all, and as you absorb the pressure and stress, as you continue to gain experience and all those little sacrifices that make up military flying, you come to realise your worth. It's not unnatural or should it be a surprise to the system when people start to put two and two together. I do not accept this constant theme about there being no money. If there is enough to pay administrative types six figure sums in the NHS and councils (more than the bloody PM for Christ sake!!) then I honestly think that the MOD should stop with the BS and start putting their hand in their pocket. If you lose one AH QHI worth literally millions then why the **** can it not be beyond the head shed to look after that investment. I know NPAS are only too happy to recruit high quality individuals who can do the job and be actually happy to be there!! Just look at Benson.....

Last edited by Rotate too late; 25th Feb 2017 at 21:41.