PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Best airlines
Thread: Best airlines
View Single Post
Old 20th Feb 2017, 17:29
Mr Mac

Received 147 Likes on 91 Posts
The Range
For me it would be EK/SQ/LH/SWISS. I have never had an issue so far with these carriers and on the first two I think I must have bought a good chunk of one of their A/C over the years in fares. LH/Swiss just do what they say they do, with no big fan fair, but do go the extra mile with customer service when it has gone wrong in my personnel experience.

With regards the cabin crew debate I treat everyone as I would like to be treated myself, and having that attitude I have never yet come across any issues with cabin crew on any airline I have flown since I was a small unaccompanied child flying 1/2 way round the world for school. There have been times, notably with US carriers where I have had my patience and attitude tested, but have yet to snap. BA also seem to have taken on some of the cousins ways I have noted of late on my very infrequent trips with them.
The role of cabin crew is both safety and service, and for all the decrying of none western CC the girls and boys of the EK 777, which would no doubt be mixed crew from many nations, did a sterling job getting everyone out at DXB recently, so I do not think that is a valid point either.