PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 17th Feb 2017, 11:57
terry holloway

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jay Sata
I can understand that but Marshall's are one of the UK's biggest contractors with links to the military division of Boeing. Surely you have access to ask the questions raised regarding the misleading solo press releases?

Boeing's Military Division sponsored Spirit of Artemis on both expeditions . Press officers only release info sanctioned from above.
The Boeing Military air chief is quoted in the South Africa solo press release.

He either thought she was flying solo or he was misled.

Boeing organised the Royal Aeronautical Society speech in Sydney via their press agency D'Arcy Partnership.

Is there any reason why such a major company would not want to correct their errors in claiming they were solo flights?
Yes, I work for Marshall, but as I have said before, Marshall has no involvement with TCT. Therefore it is quite inappropriate for me to use any personal contacts to ask any questions about a topic which has no relevance to any work and activities today.

Nothing new is out there and it now seems from some of the posts that Boeing is the villain! Certainly the media reporting was not well handled but TCT has explained that in her statements.