PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 16th Feb 2017, 22:58
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EDIT:

The post by Terry Holloway to which this was a reply seems to have been deleted while I was writing this post. Nonetheless, here is my reply to what he wrote:

Terry

Thanks for your reply.

Unfortunately, the public statements that Ms Curtis-Taylor has made do not address the questions I asked, and I suggest that this is one of the reasons that posters to this thread have continued to pursue her.

As I said in an earlier post: some of the comments in this thread have been pretty offensive and I for one distance myself from them. That said: the three questions I asked remain unanswered and, until they are, I would suggest that there is little likelihood of Ms Curtis-Taylor slipping off the hook.

Of course I understand that you are not Ms Curtis-Taylor's spokesman. That said, you are probably the only one here with a direct link to her; and I still hope that this channel may provide a way of bringing this unhappy story to a good conclusion for all those involved.

Put simply and directly: I hope that you can act as a catalyst to help heal the wounds that this sorry saga has caused. You won't do that by trying to defend the indefensible, but it may be possible by building bridges. If you try to do that, I stand ready to help.

Last edited by Jonzarno; 16th Feb 2017 at 23:01. Reason: To explain that TH post has been deleted