PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 15th Feb 2017, 00:40
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Terry, do I detect a veiled threat of legal action...again?

If her lawyers are indeed very able then they will be wise enough to see that they are firing blanks. All we want is for the valid questions to be answered in a direct and non-circuitous manner. I am certainly prepared to answer any questions they may have.

If someone strenuously denies something and then it can be shown very clearly that they have lied it kind of reduces their credibility.

The questions are not difficult to answer and are repeated below just in case they have been missed. The first three are from Jonzarno...
-What is the reconciliation between Ms Curtis-Taylor's well documented claim to have flown her African flight "solo" (Please see the video clip published earlier in this thread in which she personally makes that claim) and her subsequent public statement that the flight was not solo?

-Given the above, what was she doing in the picture of her published earlier in this thread standing in front of a huge picture claiming she had been "Alone in an open cock-pit [sic] plane"?

-By what authority, and with what qualification, does she wear RAF wings?

In addition I would like answers to the following

- When exactly did the sponsorship requests begin?
- What did the investors THINK they were getting?
- When was it decided that these would not be a solo flights?
- Why was the solo aspect dropped?
- Were the sponsors informed of this material change?
- If so, when?
- Why was it felt necessary that the front seat would be occupied for the vast majority of the journey by Ewald?
- What steps did TCT take to correct the many SOLO headlines?
- Where is the evidence to show this even happened?
- Why, many months after the return to the UK, was TCT perpetuating the SOLO claim?
I have many other questions too and far more information than I have ever published but that can wait; it will help validate any of the above answers if they are ever forthcoming.