PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - FTEjerez FlightDeck+ / CTC takeoff (one-step modular feedback)
Old 13th Feb 2017, 23:00
Lew747

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by fenny
Lew747 that's great to hear! How did you find takeoff?
I'm trying to find out what like structure is, ie how many days a week you're in and how long the days are? I've asked whether it would be possible to work part time (main reason for going modular) but I can't seem to get any definitive answers out of them.
Also are you direct with EZY, the idea of flexicrew freaks me out but apparently they're going to stop it sometime
It was quite random the days you would be flying. I suppose it would be possible to hold down a small job on the side but to be honest I wouldn't recommend it. I took a sabbatical from my day job so I could focus purely on the flying. You want to put all your efforts into this training and get the best grades/reports you can.

And yes doesn't matter whether you are integrated or modular. If you join CTC as a new entrant you will be put on a flexi contract unless you get a European base. At the moment most stay on flexi for about a year or so before going perm. To be honest I haven't found the flexi contract to be THAT bad.