View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2017, 18:54
  #105 (permalink)  
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: River Thames & Surrey
Age: 70
Posts: 7,954
Originally Posted by OA32 View Post
You can ask but I think it's unlikely they would consider anyone without a European license. I'm fairly sure they don't run a conversion course for those holding ICAO licenses rather than UK or European ones.
They would probably give you an APC or Assessment of Prior Competence ie a short course to determine your level of competence.
chevvron is offline