PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gay colors?
Thread: Gay colors?
View Single Post
Old 13th Feb 2017, 14:12
flight_mode

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engineers are enraged
I’m wondering if they are enraged because an AC was taken off the line for painting, or because they have to paint it in “gay colours”. OP seems to contend the latter. That’s a real shame.

Maybe these spanner monkeys should put down their Daily Mail, switch off their record player, trade in their ox for a car and open their eyes to 2017.

As an openly gay guy working in engineering (Switzerland) I’m really relieved to say this kind of “enragement” wouldn’t happen here. Our marketing department could mandate re-painting the fuselage in pink, cockpit (pun intended) in purple and depicting the MLG as two hairy swingers and nobody would raise and eyelid. Get over yourselves.

I won’t quote what cattletruck said in #14, but connecting gays and paedophilia together shows a startling naivety. There’s a very highly cited study by behavioural sexologists in Toronto. I won’t paste the link because it contains long, multi-syllable words but in short they put the ratio of heterosexual to homosexual offenders at 11:1…. Get back under your rock… I’m glad we are on opposite sides of the planet – the likelihood of us ever having to work together is practically zero…. Phew.

Last edited by flight_mode; 13th Feb 2017 at 14:14. Reason: removed angry word