PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Information regarding the Top End
View Single Post
Old 9th Feb 2017, 04:52
cramjet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G'day Cramjet,

I'm up here as well, arrived here in Darwin just over a week ago. Set up camp, got some good paying work in my usual industry, and here to wait it out! Everybody I speak to all ask the same question, "Do you have any 200 series time..." which I don't so that is hurting me a bit. Planning on heading over to Perth next weekend to private hire a 210 and do some time in that to boost the old resume. Seems like things are picking up up here as the flow on effect is starting to trickle down into the GA sector so hopefully score something soon. If you're here in Darwin or if anybody else is up here then feel free to get in contact would be great to catch up for a beer.
JeffR,
Just completing my CIR, will be up there in a few weeks. I have some 200 series time in the bag so hopefully won't be too much of an issue for me. Good to hear its promising up there! I've heard BME is a bit quiet at the moment with Kim Av. going under and surplus pilots. Definitely catch up for a beer when I get up there! Best of Luck on the hunt! Cheers