PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 21 Year old Girl youngest ATR Captain
View Single Post
Old 3rd Feb 2017, 17:48
International Trader

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
What a load of rubbish.

The youngest captain only means that, at that particular moment in time, there was no one else with the minimum experience and ability in line at that company. I am sure that there would be even younger and better pilots out there somewhere but, they were not next in line. Youngest does not mean best so,what is the big deal?

The unfortunate part is that even if this 21 year old or cpt Sunny are any good, their abilities and qualifications will always live under the shadow of the Asian aviation industry. This is an industry that is rife with graft, corruption , cheating and sycophancy in order to gain promotion. I wish I could have included ability.

King on a wing,
Your post about wonderful take offs and announcements appears to come from an uninformed or sycophantic person.

You would be surprised how many senior, instructor(?), gifted and deep thinking "aviation gods" ( yes with wonderful announcements as well as wonderful take offs and landings) that I have found to be completely inept when challenged with even a relatively minor abnormal.