PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 30th Jan 2017, 16:45
RadHead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Ilikeplanesandstuff
Hi folks,

Long time lurker, first time poster. Recently passed stage 2 so thought I'd offer a couple of tips from my experience.

I'd say the most important thing to bear in mind with the aptitude tests is that they are designed to break everyone, you may feel like you are failing even if you are doing well. I thought I had thoroughly screwed up in parts of FEAST yet still passed. Do not panic if you feel its starting to look dire.

Without giving away any unfair advantage, the motivation paper is pretty simple if you put some time into studying the booklet. I probably spent about 10 hours in total learning it and I felt confident answering all but one question on the test.
Hi, I'm currently prepping for my stage 2 on the 4th of Feb.

The written test is worrying me a little bit, is it a multiple choice test, how long is it etc? But also- do I need to know every single operator and every example listed? Do I focus more on the first section of the booklet than the second (the aircraft types)?

Much appreciated.

(feel free to send me an email via this website, as posts can take a while to appear on here!)