PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NEWCASTLE - 8
Thread: NEWCASTLE - 8
View Single Post
Old 27th Jan 2017, 00:44
EK77WNCL

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With hearing Ryanair have announced their Winter 17/18 flights, I thought I'd take a quick look. No change with the existing routes through March '18, all schedules reverting to the same winter schedule as W16/17

Polish routes look as if they're staying which is positive, good lead in time as well with over 12 months to book some.

Interestingly though, Mallorca, Girona, Madrid and Faro are not available after October. I would assume that at least Faro would stay on, 2/3 weekly in the Winter (in fact I would have thought they would all go year round, possibly excluding Mallorca). Would this, and the lack of announcement from either Ryanair or NCL, suggest that perhaps things are not quite final yet and there might be more to come?

Also just seen that Ryanair are increasing their presence at Malpensa. 2/3 weekly flights NCL-MXP with FR would be a good "meet in the middle" point over EZY to MXP or FR to BGO in my opinion.

I was also thinking, anyone think we might get Iceland this winter from Thomson?