PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific - a Fallen Star of the Air?
Old 24th Jan 2017, 22:45
joblow

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Even though reporters are now telling them exactly the same thing that we have for years . This management team will never take the necessary steps to alleviate the situation . Note I said alleviate because I am not sure that it can be fixed at this late stage .
The first major step that needs to be taken is to replace the entire management team with people who know what they are doing , because clearly this lot don't . They seem to be paralysed with fear to take the necessary steps to turn the Titanic around . we are still going full speed ahead despite them knowing that there are icebergs in the area. This press on regardless attitude had a very bad outcome for the Titanic.
At an absolute minimum the fuel hedging team should have been exposed and terminated on the spot . At least that would have indicated to the press that they were serious about turning the airline around, instead they make platitudes about building pillars .
We can see through it ,the press can see through it , and most importantly our passengers can see through it .
When is management going to see the dangers we face ? Tragically I fear not until the ice cold waves are lapping over the deck