PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Here's another one...P2F Phillippines!!
View Single Post
Old 17th Jan 2017, 14:16
markus.f1986

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
JUST TO CLARIFY ONE TIME FOR ALL

This company is 100% SCAM.

They have knowledge in aviation and they will try to get all the money you have with false promise.

The scam works in the deposit system. They will ask you to deposit an xxx amount of money and they will never provide any service by delaying and delaying until you give up. On the web they have the best option for pilots, for one only reason. IT IS SCAM.

Below all the details :
Skyworld Aviation Group
Arnel Regus sometimes captain and sometimes student coordinato
+63-9164924245(Phillipines)
+94-769656486 (Srilanka)
Sky World Aviation Group | Charters and Aviation Training Academy

If you have been a victim of this fraud please report here
https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx?

Internet Crime Complaint Center. They will track them down from the bank account.

I hope that no one else will lose money with these people who do not have a soul or any moral. If it was for them they will let you sell your house to move into a job which doesn’t exist.

This is my promise to the so called Arnel Regus which is of course a fake name. you can change name, website but I will never stop following you until you and your group of thieves will be behind bars into your home country jail

They will reply to the post saying is not true what I am saying.

Prove it ! Show your incorporation paper of Sky world aviation ! It doesn’t exist in any business database in Philippines.

It is not a company approved by Caap (civil aviation Philippines), show your face Mr Arnel. Show your real address from which you are mastering the scam.

If you are clean, it is the time to prove it!