PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 15th Jan 2017, 08:21
B Fraser
Tabs please !

Received 324 Likes on 194 Posts
"The vast majority of charities are not subject to the FOI, irrespective of the amount of public funding they receive".

Having played a small part in overturning the board of a charity that were idiots at best and corrupt at worst, they were duty bound to release documents under the FOI act. That charity is now thriving under new management and the ex trustees are facing some hefty personal claims for damages. For the avoidance of doubt, I am not for a moment suggesting that there is any foul play in this case.

Looking at the letter, I would hazard a guess that it cost close to 4 figures. Even if these pages were read by the minions at Matrix, it must have taken a considerable amount of time and hence, money.

The link in Mr Satco's post is quite amusing. The silhouette in the logo is a single seater, a German WW1 Albatross possibly ? The good lady is described as "a stunt pilot and artist" which has AFAIK, no bearing on reality. The blurb talks about fighting for the right to fly, I know of no legislation that prevents women flying in the modern western world. It goes on to say she moved to Canada from the age of 9 to 19 where the family lived off the land. It then continues to record that TCT was a stunt pilot and aerial surveyor.

I'll stop there as to be honest, you couldn't make it up. It is so wildly inaccurate that I even doubt TCT was asked to proof read it.