PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Norwegian B737 Pilot selection (Updated)
View Single Post
Old 9th Jan 2017, 19:40
marvelman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Solely the hard Facts. Opinions and comments are inconsequential.

AND, by the way, You know NOTHING FACTUAL about myself OR my Background OR what I know Or don't know about BUSINESS OR Otherwise.

Which Again proves my point. You are willing to state Anything, While knowing NOTHING.

NO 'personal" discussion. If you have something FACTUAL to offer on the subject, just state it , otherwise any other comment is just Waste of Time...

Again, The OBJECTIVE IS Just ONLY the hard facts on the subject.

Tanking NAS stock again, during the last few days of trading. From 302 Down To 271.

This happened, despite the Hype, immediately after Norwegian announced, the addition of 30 more planes this year.

Get your head out of the sand. Even a "Norwegian Air" Troll can interpret these FACTS correctly.

And, the Rated Probability Of Bankruptcy = more than 50 %.

Accordingly, ALL the many Norwegian financial analysis with explicit numbers and details out there must have the facts and the interpretations wrong as well.

ONLY the true facts count and plenty Indisputable facts are readily available.

The Non-sustainable, preceding paramount issues here, are:

Rising Overcapacity, Rising Debt, Rising Financing Interest Rates, Rising Volatility, Rising Fuel Prices, Rising Competition, Escalating Fare Wars, and,
Underpaid / Overworked Labor Force.

TIP: "FOLLOW THE MONEY ".

Wake up and stop dreaming.

Last edited by marvelman; 10th Jan 2017 at 01:06. Reason: Tanking NAS stock again, during the last few days of trading. From 302 Down To 271.